Answers to your questions

Have a question you would like answered? Email us and we may answer it. The questions here are based on ones from our readers, with identifying information removed.

Topic: District Six  |  Show questions and answers for all topics

My cousin won't let us see our grandmother and is making her write a will. What can we do?

Ask a social worker if the family can be assisted to have access to your grandmother and check that she is alright.

Read more